Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 24/7 support for the Special Operations Command (SOCOM) ISR Transport Enterprise.
- Troubleshooting interface between the SOCOM user community and the transport system OEM components and configuration providers.
- Interface with NOC Engineers and controllers, including providing technical assistance and updates
- Responsible for providing technical and operational support to the users forward and the hubs located at the ISR inject sites.
- Situation reports, status updates and assist with any system upgrades requiring aircraft and ground transport coordination.
- The contractor will work closely with government and OEM program managers to include SOCOM and other site engineers as required.
- Provide expertise in Full Motion Imagery and black/red terrestrial communications networks.
- Directly support the development and testing of network configurations, system-monitoring, remote terminal commissioning, routine preventive maintenance, customer and OEM problem tracking, and network problem resolution in all aspects of networking about the client's Baseband, IF, and RF communications.
- Coordinate with SOCOM/J63 to insure support requirements outlined in this SOW and additional tasking related to data transport requirements are prioritized by SOCOM/J63.
- Support RMF efforts as requested by SOCOM JX/J623 and coordinated with J63.
Skills / Qualifications
- 5 years minimum experience/background assessing network issues, outages, operational degradation, and perform most hub and terminal maintenance (scheduled and unscheduled) activities.
- Ability to conduct in-depth log analysis and root-cause isolation.
- Responsible for provisioning and commissioning of new aircraft terminal into the architecture.
- Conduct and facilitate higher-level troubleshooting activities as required.
- Establish and document procedures as required.
- Assist on an as-needed basis with directed/required upgrades and Information Assurance (IA) hardening within the requisite skill set.
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II, per DoD 8570.01-M (Must be able to obtain within six months of employment.)
- Ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI
- Network +, Security +, CCNA, CCNA Security, and/or SSCP
- Fort Bragg, North Carolina