Sigma Defense Systems seeks a qualified full-time Configuration Manager to join our Stingray Program. The Configuration Manager will be responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems.
Specific responsibilities and duties will include:
- Provide configuration management support to assigned projects
- Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life
- Identify and maintain configuration items
- Maintain configuration baselines
- Implement change control and process Engineering Change Requests
- Ensures that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards
- Facilitate Engineering Review Boards, Test Readiness Reviews and Configuration Control Boards
- Maintain configuration status accounting
- Coordinate configuration audits as needed
- Develops and updates CM plans, policies, and procedures
- Deficiency Report tracking
- Utilize SharePoint to maintain CM repository
- Track document deliverables and ensure proper distribution for reviews and acceptance
- Attend Product Management and Program team meetings to provide configuration input
- Support program teams in developing the scope of programs and other configuration needs as requested.
- Review documentation and technical data to ensure appropriate data markings and format
- Generate metrics per program requirements as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Four (4) years of experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
Clearance Level Required: Secret
Work Location: Perry, GA